EPS Mobile App
No more fumbling through every app and website to get all of the answers.
Access everything for the Edmonton Police Service in just a single app on your mobile device.
Stay connected: Easy access to EPS’ Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, and Pinterest accounts.
Stay informed: Direct route to EPS’ media releases, alerts, and crime files.
Stay safe: Report a crime online and locate the station nearest you.
News: Read what’s happening in Edmonton through our media release RSS feed.
- Alerts: Be notified when EPS has activated an alert (ex. Missing youth).
- Report a Crime: Report one of five types of crime through your mobile device!
- Locate a Police Station: Using your phone’s GPS, locate the nearest EPS station.
- Social Media: EPS’ corporate accounts for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Flickr.
- Recruiting: What does it takes to be a member? Access the Join EPS website and social media accounts
- Success Stories: Get to know the EPS and our members’ participation throughout the City.
- Crime Files: Assist the EPS; view Edmonton’s Missing Persons, Caught on Camera, Assist to Identify, and Most Wanted files.
Note: A user’s location will not be tracked over the mobile app when the “Locate a Police Station” function is used.