Update 88: COVID-19 pandemic in Alberta (June 10 at 4 p.m.)
Hospitalization rates remain low with 42 people in hospital, six of whom are in intensive care. In total, 6,754 Albertans have recovered from COVID-19.
- 47 new cases bring the number of total active cases to 371.
- Cases have been identified in all zones across the province:
- Calgary zone: 203 active cases and 4,702 recovered
- South zone: 19 active cases and 1,239 recovered
- Edmonton zone: 134 active cases and 498 recovered
- North zone: 14 active cases and 217 recovered
- Central zone: zero active cases and 86 recovered
- One active case and 12 recovered cases in zones to be confirmed
- Additional information, including case totals, is online.
- To date, 585 cases have an unknown exposure.
- So far, labs have performed 310,271 tests on 278,556 Albertans, with 6,582 tests completed in the last 24 hours.
- There are no new deaths to report. Deaths total 151: 111 in the Calgary zone; 16 in the North zone; 13 in the Edmonton zone; 10 in the South zone; and one in the Central zone.
- There are 27 active cases and 692 recovered cases at continuing care facilities; 116 facility residents have died.