Public Service Announcement
Free small business webinar series launches for the fall
The City of Edmonton continues to support the growth of small business by offering a new series of free online webinars designed to help navigate the City’s regulatory processes and enable a smoother, more streamlined experience.
The webinar series is part of a larger Small Business Support Program, a one-on-one program that helps small businesses understand the regulatory processes involved with opening a small business and works to reduce barriers to startup and expansion.
Each webinar is based on a topic or theme that is relevant to the season and needs of small business owners. The first one will take place on Thursday, September 24, and will focus on starting a home business.
Online webinar listings, dates and registration information can be found on the City of Edmonton Small Business Series webpage as information becomes available. The following dates are confirmed:
- Thursday, September 24 – Starting a Home Business
- Tuesday, September 29 – Opening Business in a Commercial Location
- Tuesday, October 20 – Starting a Home Business
- Wednesday, October 21 – Starting a Home Business and Becoming an Entrepreneur
- Thursday, October 22 – Starting your Dream Food Business
- Monday, November 9 – Starting a Home Business
- Friday, November 20 – Opening a Business in a Commercial Location
For more information:edmonton.ca/smallbusinessseries