COMPLIANCE WITH THE NEW RESTRICTIONS IN ALBERTA
CALGARY — The Philippine Consulate General (PCG) in Calgary wishes to inform the public that in compliance with the new restrictions announced by the Alberta Government today to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the PCG will continue to observe the following measures:
- Only the passport applicants and those who will take their oath as Filipino citizens are allowed as in-person applicants in the PCG. These applicants must have appointments with the PCG. Walk-in applicants will not be accommodated.
- Non-passport applicants for notarial services, retention / re-acquisition of Philippine citizenship, civil registration, and NBI clearance verification can submit their applications to the PCG by mail.
- To limit the number of people inside the PCG, companions are not allowed in the PCG premises.
- The PCG staff at the lobby of Centre 10 Building and at the PCG Office at the 9th Floor are tasked to control the number of applicants entering the PCG in accordance with their appointments. We appeal to our applicants to follow their instructions.
- Those exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed entry in the PCG. All applicants must wear masks. Applicants are requested to wash their hands in the washrooms located on the hallway of the PCG before entering the PCG.
For more information on consular services available at the PCG, please visit http://www.philcongencalgary.org.